Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Shredded banknotes


( 1000 Pesos Shredded Bills )


( 500 Pesos Shredded Bills )

What you see is real this are not play money. I got my shredded bill from Rex Dianala.He is from Iloilo Philippines.According to him he got these banknotes for free, already shredded. Sometimes, the Bangko Sentral gives away shredded money when they have exhibits around the country. Of course they don't shred them just for that! The Central Bank regularly shreds worn-out and defective paper bills so they may be replaced with fresh notes. When they misspelled the president's name as "Arrovo" instead of "Arroyo", they were forced to shred millions of 100 peso bills.


( 100 Pesos Shredded Bills )

In the United States, their federal reserve shreds so much of their banknotes (7000 tons annually!) they are having a problem of where to place them all. They've used the shreds as stuffing for mattresses but the dirty bills were just too smelly and causes rashes. They plan to use the shreds to make materials for roofing and for walls . They even plan to build entire buildings with it. Some prefer to make money stationery.


( 20 Pesos Shredded Bills )


( 50 Pesos Shredded Bills )

Note:I have extra 500 Pesos Shredded bill if you want some of it for souvenir email me at james_yayen@yahoo.com

Thankyou Kuya Rex Dianala for giving me this shredded banknotes :)

Reference

3 comments:

  1. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete